CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Together, we create access to information and build products that improve peoples lives. Want to be a Yolo? Find your role.
- No. Of Vacancy: 3099
- Last Date:
We are seeking an exceptional Hiring Manager/Trainer of Vehicle Acquisition to add to our South Park office. As a part of our acquisition team, you will be responsible for facilitating new luxury vehicle purchases, by coaching and training new purchasing agents on the sales process at auto dealerships nationwide. The sole responsibility of a Hiring Manager/Trainer is to assist YOUR team of agents in the purchase of as many vehicles as possible. You will be a manager, handling high-level transactions, so leadership qualities are essential. This position pays an aggressive compensation similar to that of a sales manager’s, with uncapped commissions based on how many cars are bought per month by your ENTIRE team. The candidate we choose should expect to earn between $5,000-$10,000 per month on average. Your duty is to train your team members on how to purchase cars successfully, then send them to dealerships to start closing deals. You collect a commission for each of their purchases. We have 20+ new potential candidates each day applying to work with us as purchasing agents, all of which will be allocated to you.
We work Monday–Friday ONLY (NO weekends) in a fun, energetic office environment. Candidates will need to pass a criminal background check, and display an honest, team spirited personality.
- Successfully complete our comprehensive training which includes industry knowledge, deal process and training protocol for your candidates
- Interview potential purchasing agents for our team (resumes provided daily)
- Provide training and guidance to your teammates on how to successfully purchase vehicles from dealerships
- Assist over the phone on vehicle purchases at various dealerships nationwide
- Help close as many deals per month as possible with your teammates
- Collect commission for EVERY vehicle purchased by your teammates nationwide
- At least 3 years of sales experience; auto sales experience is a plus!
- Ability to display leadership, and coach others on how to buy a car successfully
- Comfortable interviewing others over the phone
- Strong sales personality, with the ability to influence and lead others
- Skilled “closer” with a high comfort level dealing with various kinds of people
- Possess adequate experience of the buying process at a new car dealership
- Exceptional phone communication, and ability to articulate
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask efficiently
- High level of integrity and loyalty; a team player
- A sense of humor
- College degree preferred but not required
If you are a highly motivated, self-starting sales professional, with a strong work ethic, and want to join the dream team, we would like to sit down with you. The majority of individuals have seen incredible success by joining the Elite Motor Group acquisition team. We offer an exciting, fast-paced, and lucrative work environment.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please reply to this ad with your most recent resume or CV, and we will contact those candidates who meet our criteria, for a face-to-face interview at our office.
Sales experience and college degree are preferred
- No. Of Vacancy: 206
- Last Date:
We are now hiring loyal and qualified individuals to join our team as auto purchasing agents. This is a part-time position, with a flexible schedule.
Our purchasing agents generally earn more with us working part-time, than they earn from their full-time careers. Generally does not require more than 5 hours per week. We offer the highest commissions in the industry, but we also expect sophisticated individuals, who know how to negotiate and close a deal.
1. Must possess a valid driver’s license
2. At least 5 years of workforce experience (Sales experience preferred)
3. Experience negotiating auto purchases from dealerships
4. Must display a professional appearance and attitude, possess loyal and faithful qualities
5. Excellent communication skills; ability to display confidence and articulate
6. Credit score of 650+ preferably (displaying the capability to buy a luxury vehicle)
7. Homeowners preferred, retired individuals and veterans are preferred but not required
8. No drug users, No criminal history
1)The selected candidate will be required to contact local dealerships and assist us with locating and purchasing the vehicles.
2)They will need to secure and/or order the vehicle with a Deposit (provided by us) and keep the receipt.
3)Prior to picking up the vehicle, we will provide the agent with the Certified Funds (provided by us) required to purchase the vehicle.
4)Once the vehicle Purchase is Complete , the Commission will be Paid to the agent .
This position will not be available for long in this particular market since so many people are interested. Applicants who fulfill the above requirements, should send their RESUME immediately for consideration, and describe themselves briefly in the email. However, if you do not possess the aforementioned qualifications, please do not apply, as the dealerships have rigid requirements for these models.
If you apply for this position, please include your contact information (Phone & Email) so we can reach out to you. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Our PER CAR commission averages are $2000, NOT TOTAL MONTHLY. We offer the most attractive commission in the industry.
650 credit, driver